What is the class schedule?
|Friday||5:45 p.m. – 9:45 p.m.*||Classroom work|
|Saturday||7:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Riding exercises on the range|
|3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.*||Classroom work|
|Sunday||7:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.||Riding exercises and evaluations on the rage|
|3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.*||Classroom work and written evaluation|
There will be breaks throughout the weekend and there will be a one hour, on-your-own, lunch on Saturday and Sunday. You are welcome to bring snacks and lunch. SMART, Inc will provide water throughout the weekend.
What Should I Bring to Class?Friday
SMART will provide student handbooks, pens, pencils and highlighters.
Come ready to learnSaturday & Sunday
Students must come with the following riding gear:
- Full fingered gloves (i.e. motorcycle or mechanics gloves; no knit or cotton gloves)
- Eye protection (eyeglasses or sunglasses will work for the purpose of the class)
- Long pants with no holes (no athletic pants)
- Long sleeve shirt or short sleeve shirt and jacket (arms must be covered while on the motorcycle)
- Over the ankle boots or shoes
- If you do not have a helmet, we can provide a loaner helmet. If you bring your own helmet, it must be DOT or Snell approved.
What is SMART's Refund Policy?
A full refund will be issued to students who cancel 7 days or more prior to the course date. A 25% processing fee will be charged on cancelations between 2 and 7 days prior to the course date. Fees for cancelations within 48 hours of the course will not be refunded. Once you begin the course, you will not be refunded your enrollment fee if you fail or quit.
How do I Reschedule?
Students will be responsible for rescheduling should they cancel from the original weekend for which they enrolled. Refunds may be made as noted in the Course Cancelations section.